Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tips To Relax Your Everyday Lifethe Only Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Trick That Everybody Should Know > FREE BOARD

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

FREE BOARD

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tips To Relax Your Everyday Lifethe O…

페이지 정보

작성자 Dexter Partain (5.♡.36.177) 작성일24-09-03 18:17 조회19회 댓글0건

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

cropped-KeyLab-1-152x69.pngThe theft of vehicles is increasing and this includes keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's fitted with a particular pin code. It's ultra small and taped into the vehicle loom, making it nearly impossible for thieves to detect. It also sends instant text alerts to your cell phone to notify you when the car is moved.

The detection

The tiniest GPS alarm available on the market bmw m4 ghost installer can be placed in a discreet location within your vehicle so that thieves cannot find it. It logs GPS locations and also transmits a cell signal to your mobile phone every time your vehicle moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a much more precise way of tracking your car than the LoJack system which can take days for police to track down your vehicle. ghost installers near me Alarm is easy to use and can be used anywhere your phone can receive text alerts and is connected to an cellular network. This places you ahead of thieves who do not want to be followed. It's also simple to conceal so that thieves can't interfere with it.

Message alerts

autowatch ghost installers midlands Alarm is an GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest alarm system in the world. It connects to your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used with any phone capable of receiving texts. Message alerts provide instant "movement" detection as well as a link to Google maps for the exact location of your car. Message commands include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also obtain an inventory of commands available by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
회사소개 개인정보처리방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로
모바일 버전으로 보기