사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

FREE BOARD

The Little Known Benefits Of Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

페이지 정보

작성자 Shoshana (5.♡.37.11) 작성일24-09-26 19:38 조회22회 댓글0건

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are targeting vehicles more than ever before particularly keyless entry vehicles. The ghost installations reviews 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's set up with a specific pin code. It's ultra small and taped into the vehicle loom, making it nearly impossible for thieves to find. It also sends instant text alerts to your cell phone to notify you when the car is moved.

cropped-KeyLab-1-152x69.pngThe detection

bmw m4 ghost installations reviews installer; https://Peanutoak59.werite.net/7-simple-tips-to-totally-intoxicating-your-autowatch-ghost-installers-midlands, is the tiniest GPS alarm on the market. It can be set up in a discreet manner inside your vehicle so that thieves will never find it. It records GPS location and sends a signal your phone when your vehicle moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a much more precise method of tracking your car than the LoJack system that can take days for police to track down your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and is able to be used wherever your phone is able to receive text alerts and is connected to an cellular network. This puts you in front of thieves that don't wish to be monitored. It is also easy to conceal so that thieves cannot tamper with it.

Message alerts

ford focus ghost installer Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It is connected to your cell phone through text messaging, meaning it can be used with any phone capable of receiving texts. Alerts for messages include "movement" detection as well as a link to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle and an immediate "movement detection". Message commands include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also receive an inventory of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
회사소개 개인정보처리방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로
모바일 버전으로 보기